We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel and wash the potatoes, cut into 4 or as desired.
Chop the garlic cloves and cut the sausages into pieces.
Put a little oil in a pan and place the chopped garlic first, then the sausages and put the potatoes over it. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and a little chopped dill (I had dried from my mother-in-law's garden).
Pour enough water into the tray to cover the potatoes and put the tray in the oven.
When the water in the pan has dropped and the potatoes are ready.
I served with pickles (donuts in vinegar)
1. Peel a squash, grate it and put it in a Roman pot & # 8211. Give a high salt powder and knead in your hands to soften and leave the juice.
2. We cut and cut the sausages as we like and together with the chopped ham we fry them in a hot pan.
3. Cut the onion and fry it with a spoonful of paprika and 2-3 bay leaves in the pan in which we fried the sausages, so that nothing of the aroma left by the smoke is lost. Once the onion has become glassy, cut the tomatoes into larger cubes and place over the onion. Keep the hardening for another 2-3 minutes on low heat.
4. Place a tablespoon of peppercorns and more than half of the dill on top of the cabbage. As for spices, as with many other dishes, everyone's pleasure is sovereign. More or less pepper, coriander, thyme, cumin, hot peppers are all well received by cabbage. Along with the spices, over the cabbage, we also add the hardening with onions and tomatoes as well as the hardened smoking. Stir and place the sausages on top.
5. The cabbage will not cope with its own juice so we put a glass of water, put the lid on the Roman bowl or saucepan and put it in the hot oven for 30-40 minutes. In the last 10 minutes, take the lid of the pot and let the cabbage catch the color. The time is indicative, depending on how we want the cabbage softer or more al dente, so it must be tasted and when we are satisfied we stop the fire. At the end, we give it another touch with the remaining dill.
I prefer to eat new cabbage with a fresh, white or black bread, while a pickle requires a polenta.
New potatoes in a cauldron and homemade sausages
New potatoes in a pot with thyme and green garlic & # 8211 lightly smoked homemade sausages and lettuce.
The taste of new potatoes with garlic and lettuce reminds me of my childhood, and then I didn't understand why I couldn't enjoy this taste in other seasons?
Of course we can cook new potatoes in the oven, but so for the lust of the season, we can enjoy a generous portion of browned potatoes in a pot with lots of green garlic.
Ingredients & # 8211 New potato and sausage potatoes (4 servings)
- 1.2 kg new, small potatoes
- 600 g homemade sausages, lightly smoked (recipe here) + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of green garlic or 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme or dried oregano + a few fresh sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 250 ml of palm oil or sunflower
For the salad
- 1 green salad
- a handful of finely chopped cabbage
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 small cucumbers
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 2 & # 8211 3 ridichi
- a few freshly chopped dill leaves
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper, freshly ground
Method of preparation
Salad & # 8211 lettuce leaves, washed well and drained, cut or break by hand into large pieces.
In a bowl put lettuce, chopped cabbage, cucumbers, radishes and green onions, sliced, sliced tomatoes and chopped dill.
Keep the salad cold and season it to taste when serving, with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
Homemade sausages, smoked & # 8211 we can cut 4 & # 8211 5 cm pieces or leave them whole and cut easily. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then brown the sausages for about 10 minutes on low heat. We can also brown them in the hot oven for about 15 minutes.
New potatoes I left them in cold water for a few minutes and then washed them well, without peeling them. I left most of the potatoes (the size of a large walnut) whole, and I cut the largest ones into quarters.
We dry the potatoes well on a kitchen towel.
Heat a cast iron pot (tuci) well, and then add palm oil (preferably) or sunflower. Cook the potatoes over medium heat, covered with a lid, for 15 & # 8211 20 minutes. The last 5 minutes we leave them without a lid, until they brown nicely and then we take them out on paper towels.
Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and then season with garlic (cut into slices), paprika, fresh thyme leaves, salt and pepper. Lightly sauté the potatoes to get the flavor of the spices.
Baked sausage potatoes
Baked sausage potatoes. When you are full of ideas regarding the daily menu, we offer you a recipe that is as simple as it is tasty. From simple ingredients you can get a delicious lunch or dinner, to the liking of the whole family. Baked sausage potatoes they are easy to prepare, have a good taste and are ideal for a meal in 3-4 people.
Even if it is a simple recipe, it is advisable to use quality ingredients, especially some good sausages, preferably homemade. You can also use chorizo, a spicy sausage spaniel, very aromatic and tasty, which will give your dish a special taste.
This food is served hot, with chopped greens on top and a simple green salad with lemon and olive oil.
Ingredients 3 servings & # 8211 1 cup
6 large potatoes, 1 white onion, 4 tablespoons 18% sour cream, 2 eggs, 7 cherry tomatoes, 3 semi-smoked sausages, salt and pepper to taste, 100 g cheese, 3 strands of green parsley.
Preparation Baked sausage potatoes
The sausages are cold on both sides in a grill pan .
Wash the vegetables (onions, potatoes), peel and wash them. Cut the potatoes into suitable cubes and cook for 10 minutes.
a ceramic vessel we put the potatoes, sliced onions and sliced sausages.
The cream is mixed vigorously with eggs, salt and pepper until we obtain a homogeneous composition and then we add it over the potatoes.