A delicious and easy to make food, ideal for a low-calorie lunch.
- 300 grams of chicken liver,
- half a leek,
- slightly delicate vegetables,
- a little paprika,
- aromatic herbs (I used parsley)
- a tablespoon of corn or olive oil.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken liver with leek:
Heat the oil in a larger pan and then add the washed and wiped chicken livers with an absorbent napkin, add the spices and simmer for a few minutes. Then add the sliced leeks and 50 ml of water and let it simmer and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
At the end, season if necessary, for those who prefer spicy food, I can add a pinch of hot pepper paste, add the chopped parsley and remove from the heat. I served it with 2 rounds of fried baguette and with a small decoration of cucumber and radish, I wish you good appetite.
Chicken liver dish with mushrooms and white wine. Recipe
Preparations that contain chicken liver are not only very tasty, but also very healthy, the liver bringing a supply of vitamins and minerals needed by the body. That's why a chicken liver dish with mushrooms and white wine can be an excellent, hearty and filling choice. Here are the things you need to prepare this delicious dish.
Choose and wash the rice and boil it in 250 ml of water, with 1 tablespoon of oil, peppercorns and salt to taste. From time to time, stir so that it does not stick to the pan.
When the water has subsided, turn off the heat, put slices of butter on top, cover the bowl with a lid and wrap it with a thick kitchen towel. As long as you cook the meat, let the rice swell.
Wash the chicken breast and cut it into 2 cm strips. Clean, wash and cut obliquely the leek thread, in thick rounds, 2-3 cm.
Pour the remaining oil into the wok pan and fry the meat for 2-3 minutes, until it turns white on the surface.
To make the operation more efficient, lift the meat a few times on the walls of the vessel, using a wooden spatula or by quick movements to swing the pan, holding it by the handles.
Then add the sliced leeks and soy sauce and let them harden together for 5 minutes.
Pan-fried chicken liver
When you want a quick and good lunch, ready in 30 minutes (including the polenta), choose to prepare the chicken liver in the pan.
I ate brown liver in various places, but they were too dry for my taste.
The livers are not juicy, if they are browned, they end up too dry.
But I repeat, these are my culinary preferences and I have nothing against preparation by everyone exactly as they like!
The variant in which I make them most often is extremely simple and looks like this.
Ingredients Fried chicken liver
Preparation Chicken liver in a frying pan
You prepare the liver and the polenta at the same time.
Put salt water in the cauldron and prepare a polenta according to your usual recipe.
After 10 minutes have passed since the polenta boils, leave it on the fire and take care of the chicken liver.
Heat a good frying pan. Put the oil and butter in it and leave until they heat up.
Dip the liver (which you have washed and cleaned if necessary) and fry for a minute on each side.
Pour the wine (or soup, water, whatever you have on hand), put the paprika and the dry spice.
Put the lid on the pan and leave on medium heat for 10 minutes.
Remove the lid, add the sliced or crushed garlic, turn the livers and leave them for about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle salt to taste, green parsley (if you have not put dry spice), put the lid on the pan and leave for 2 minutes.
Pour the polenta, put it on plates, and next to it divide the livers and a spoonful of kneaded cheese & # 8211 cottage cheese, urda, bellows cheese.
Ingredients Chicken liver with caramelized onions and bacon
- 500 grams of chicken liver
- 1 medium-sized red onion
- 6 thin slices of bacon (about 50-60 grams in total)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 80 ml. dry wine (red, pink, white, does not matter much but will subtly influence the final taste of the dish)
- salt and pepper
- chopped green parsley
Preparation Chicken liver with caramelized onions and bacon
1. Check the liver carefully and if it has somehow escaped the gall of those who cleaned it, carefully remove it so that it does not break. Chicken liver is wiped off with paper towels.
2. Peel the onion and cut it into small pieces of fish, not very fine, about ½ cm thick.
3. We will work in parallel with 2 pans, one slightly wider (the one for the liver). Heat both pans over medium heat. In the smallest, fry the bacon slices, without any other added fat. We will brown the bacon on both sides and then take it out on a plate covered with absorbent kitchen paper.
4. Put the oil in the larger pan and then add the chicken livers. As they brown, turn them on the opposite side. Be careful not to add salt at this stage because salt makes the liver stronger.
5. As soon as we remove the bacon, we put the onion in the pan, in the fat that has melted from it. Sprinkle the onion with a little salt and cook over medium-low heat until lightly browned, just golden. Stir quickly and sprinkle with brown sugar. Stir until the sugar melts and begins to smell subtly caramel.
6. Add the wine over the caramelized onions. Stir vigorously to peel off all the delicious pieces that have adhered to the bottom of the pan. Bring to the boil until the sauce is reduced by half.
7. The chicken livers were ready in exactly 7 minutes, then I turned off the heat. The liver does not overcook, it must remain pink inside. Cooked too much, the liver becomes hard, bitter and floury.
8. Add the caramelized onion and the wine sauce from the pan over the liver. Mix well and only now season everything with salt and pepper to taste.
9. The fried bacon, which after cooling becomes crispy, breaks into pieces that are sprinkled over the chicken livers with onions. The chopped greens are also sprinkled now.
Chicken liver with caramelized onions and bacon & # 8211 serving
The food is served hot, accompanied by garnishes of your choice or assorted salads. I served these delicious chicken liver with caramelized onions with one creamy parsnip puree. A mashed potato works just as well rice with mushrooms or a simple one or even some cooked pasta.
Recipe for Chicken Breast stuffed with poultry liver, after 1 year
The recipe for chicken breast stuffed with poultry liver is a healthy and tasty recipe for the little ones. If your kid doesn't like liver, which is an important source of iron, this recipe can help you fool him.
• 1 chicken breast
• 300 g of chicken liver
• 1 onion
• 3 cloves garlic
• 1 cup tomato juice
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry in a little oil.
- Add the tomato juice and when it starts to boil, add the cleaned and diced livers. Stir and add a pinch of salt, simmer over low heat, covered until all the juice is reduced. Towards the end, add the chopped parsley and let it cool.
- Cut the chicken breast into 2, then split each piece in half, cover with cling film and beat with a hammer. Season with salt and add liver to each piece of meat and roll as tight as possible. Event you can tie the chicken breast with a thread.
- Place in the pan, sprinkle with a little oil, sprinkle with thyme, add 2 glasses of water and put in the oven until browned.
The recipe for Chicken Breast stuffed with poultry liver is recommended after the age of 1 year. It can be served as a main course at lunch. I wish you successful recipes and good appetite.
Other filters about Chicken
Poultry liver is one of the most nutritious foods for babies. It can be introduced into the diet.
Pan-fried livers are a kind of food that can be prepared very easily and that can be served with all kinds of.
If you want to prepare a special kind of food for your loved ones, which is also suitable for the little ones, choose the chest roll.
Liver salad with quail eggs combines in one portion all the nutritional needs of a person, be it a small person -.
Baked vegetable pate is ideal in diversifying the baby's diet, but it can become both a tasty appetizer at a meal.
Potato pate with liver is absolutely delicious and only good for babies who are eight months old.
Chicken breast is a lighter version of the classic lamb liver, so popular this holiday season. Rich in iron.
Chicken livers with oranges are a wonderful garnish for pilaf or mashed potatoes, constituting a healthy and poor lunch.
Homemade chicken liver pate is very tasty and healthy, perfect for a delicious breakfast with your little one.
I've been discovering mushrooms for about a week. in fact, Gogo (1 year and 6 months) discovered them, and he likes them, so I still have an ingredient.
On the recommendation of a dear mother, yesterday I bought Izzie Lizzie organic brown lentils. I took it from Cora and gave 10 lei for 500.
Chicken liver in smoked ham crust
We really like chicken livers, prepared either simple, in a frying pan or with tomato sauce, but we especially like these chicken livers in smoked ham crust!
And they are prepared in a more special way, at Hot Air Fryer from Aloshop.tv.
This fryer is a treasure in my kitchen, it helps me to militate for a healthier lifestyle, starting from the way food is prepared.
It helps me to exclude some of the fats I used for cooking, because I can prepare various dishes without any oil or other fats.
And the preparation time is much shorter than in the classic mode, so another plus for it.
I have previously prepared, also with the help of this fryer, the recipe Bread skewers with pork neck and cheese, of which we were very pleased.
Gates: 4Preparation time: 40 minutes