We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- bell pepper 6 pieces I chose different colors
- couscous 1 cup (about 150 gr)
- 2 medium onions
- 400 gr. fresh mushrooms
- 1 dill connection
- 1 link parsley
- 3 fresh mint threads
- 250 gr. Tomato juice
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 50ml oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Stuffed bell peppers:
I washed and chopped the mushrooms as well as the onion. I put the oil in the pan and when it warmed up I added the onion and the mushrooms. I put the couscous in a saucepan with a lid and over it I put salt and hot water (water I measured it with the same cup with which I measured the couscous) that is, two measures per measure of couscous. finely chop the greens and add it when the composition has cooled, ie mushrooms, onions and couscous. For example, I put it in a Roman bowl and prepared it like this: I put mint threads and sliced tomatoes on the bottom of the bowl and covered the whole surface. I filled the peppers with the composition of couscous, onion, greens and mushrooms, and -I put it in the bowl and poured the tomato juice. I put it in the preheated oven t at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes. It was delicious. Good appetite.
Stuffed chicken breast & # 8211 the most delicious and juicy meat of all!
We present you a recipe for delicious baked chicken breast. From a minimal amount of ingredients you get a particularly delicious, fragrant, rosy and juicy stuffed chicken breast. It cooks amazingly simple and fast, being perfect for days when you don't have enough time to cook. Enjoy your loved ones with such a delight and the family will be sure that you have spent hours in the kitchen.
-300 minced meat (pork and beef)
-1/2 bunch of parsley (or other greens to taste)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the meat into larger pieces. Fry the meat, then sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
2. Peel and chop the onion. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small cubes. Mix the minced meat with the onion and bell pepper.
3. Add the garlic (chopped or pressed), egg, salt and ground black pepper.
4. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
5. Arrange the meat in a baking dish. Place a portion of minced meat on each piece of meat, then a few slices of mushrooms. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Shape in a well-preheated oven and cook the meat for about 35 minutes. Serve the meat hot.
Pie stuffed with beef
Something so delicious, less often! This recipe is for more special occasions. Two halves of pumpkin pie are cooked and stuffed with a mixture of minced beef. The composition also includes mushrooms, a small tomato, a bell pepper and spices. All sprinkled with plenty of grated Parmesan cheese.
- The pumpkin you choose for the recipe must be bigger than the chicken, so you can put it inside it.
- The mixture of Mediterranean herbs may contain rosemary, parsley, basil, thyme, thyme, marjoram, larch and oregano. Some mixes may also contain lavender.
- Pumpkin seeds can be thrown away or dried, so you can eat them on another occasion.
- How do you know if a pumpkin is dry inside? Compared to a freshly cleaned one. The latter will have a liquid visible on the surface and the other will not.
- To soften the texture of the pumpkin a little, we recommend that you grease the lid with oil before putting it in the oven.
- Do you have any chicken left? Make sandwiches.
- Do you have any pumpkin left? Make a blender soup out of it.
The pumpkin recipe stuffed with whole chicken is suitable for October, when Halloween is approaching.
In autumn, the pumpkin is in high season, so why not take advantage and cook it with chicken several times?
Peppers stuffed with vegetables and cheese topping
Also from the category 200-400 calories / portion from the GOOD FOOD UK collection. Let me tell you why I didn't like it the most. I replaced the beans with green lentils, which I don't really like. I like the red one. Otherwise, the preparation is good to test for your taste. We would have liked more cheese, but watch out for calories, if you count them.
288 calories / serving
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
- 3 large bell peppers cleaned of the spine and ribs
- 1 lgr cumin breed (cumin, cumin)
- 1/3 lgr grated coriander seeds race
- 1 sliced onion scales
- 1 clove finely grated garlic
- 1 small hot pepper cleaned and finely chopped
- 1/2 eggplant small cubes
- 220 g boiled beans (possibly canned) or chickpeas
- 1 link parsley
- 1 egg tied
- 25 g crushed Telemea cheese
- 50 g drier cow's cheese
- 2 fists of arugula or iceberg
- 1 lime or small lemon
2. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C, stage 5 classic stove.
3. Half of the cleaned peppers are placed in the stove tray / heat-resistant dish protected with baking paper, with the skin facing up, for 15-20 minutes.
4. Cut the vegetables as indicated above in the ingredients.
5. Heat the large pan and fry, stirring constantly, the spices (1 minute).
6. Pour all the vegetables together with the beans and the liquid for about 1 cup or as much as you can.
7. Cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. The liquid must decrease, the mixture does not soak, it is drier.
8. Turn off the heat and add the chopped parsley.
9. In a large bowl, beat the egg with a fork with longer horns if you have it, and crush the feta cheese / telemeau, then mix with the cottage cheese.
10. Turn the peppers over and spread the vegetable mixture with a spoon.
11. Spread the cheese mixture on top.
12. Bake for another 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
Serve on a bed of arugula (or with iceberg) and slices of lime to squeeze on top.
Liv (e) it!
Other recipes from the category 200-400calories:
Asian salad, with grilled chicken / 2016
Chicken salad with chickpeas and sesame / 2016
Eggs in the nest of tomatoes / 2016
Beetroot, goat cheese and apple salad / 2015
Chickpea, pepper and pomegranate salad / 2015
Salad with butter and avocado / 2015
Guacamole (avocado salad) / 2014
Liv (e) it!
10 delicious stuffed avocado recipes
Okay, guacamole is the best natural sauce served with chips or various snacks. However, avocado can serve as an appetizer at any time, alone, without turning its pulp into a paste. The best and most aesthetic way of cooking involves filling it with fish, vegetables and other goodies.
If you're thinking of trying a different weekend dinner, get inspired by the recipes for stuffed avocados below:
For 4 avocados, you need: 120 grams of smoked salmon, 8 eggs, salt, black pepper, a little chili and dill for decoration. Read how to prepare here!
A preparation full of protein and fiber (2 servings) is obtained from 50 grams of lentils, bay leaf, 1 red bell pepper, 1 sliced onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a quarter of a teaspoon of chili, half a teaspoon of sugar, 100 grams of diced tomatoes, 1 avocado, black pepper and coriander.
For this recipe you need chicken breast, corn, mushrooms, cheese with mold, lemon juice. The full recipe can be followed here.
One serving of paleo avocado requires 1 large avocado, 1 can of sardines, 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, 1 green onion, a quarter teaspoon of turmeric, the juice of a quarter of a lemon and a quarter of a teaspoon of salt. The delicious recipe can be seen here.
You need 4 avocados, 3 canned tuna without juice, 1 red bell pepper, 1 jalapeno, 1 cup of coriander, 1 lemon, salt and pepper. The complete preparation method, here.
Ingredients: 4 baked avocados, spicy black beans, coriander, tomatoes, onions, fresh cheese and tortillas. Did I make you want to? See the full recipe here!
A delicious recipe with avocado starts with: chicken, chicken soup, garlic, cream, chili powder, coriander, lemon, pepper. See here the steps to follow.
A combination that you will surely like if you have experimented with Asian cuisine: broccoli, avocado, apricot, tofu, chili, garlic, thyme. See how you give the right flavor to this recipe here!
Ingredients: 8 avocados, crab, 1 cucumber, 1 red bell pepper, 1 grapefruit, a quarter of red onion, fresh coriander, lemon, salt and pepper. The full recipe can be found here.
You need 2 avocados, chickpeas, garlic, green onions, olive oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, coriander. See the amount needed to prepare the recipe here.
Stuffed bell peppers - Recipes
Prepare these canned peppers and in winter you will easily prepare the tastiest stuffed peppers. The recipe will not take you long or many ingredients. It will be to your liking and you will repeat it every year!
-20-30 bell peppers (any color)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the peppers, then cut the lid with a spine and remove the seeds.
2.Take a large saucepan to cover all the peppers, pour in the water, add the sugar and salt, mix and bring to the boil.
3.As soon as the water reaches the boiling point, add the peppers and cook for exactly 1 minute, after they start to boil. It is very important not to boil the peppers too much, otherwise they will be soft and you will not be able to use them anymore.
4. Remove the peppers directly into a 3l jar (the jars must be sterilized preventively and the lids & ndash boiled).
5. Bring the water from the pan to a boil, add the vinegar and, after 30 seconds, pour the marinade over the peppers in the jar.
6. Close the sealed jar with a lid, turn it upside down, cover it with something warm and let it cool completely.
Peppers stuffed with cabbage
Peppers stuffed with cabbage in brine or vinegar, is a recipe full of flavor, fragrance and color. Bell peppers, kapia or donuts, stuffed with a mixture of cabbage, carrot, celery, very fragrant and that goes great with a steak, potatoes, beans & hellip without fuss & # 128578
My mother did peppers stuffed with cabbage and pickled them in the cabbage barrel on top. They ate first, before the cabbage ripened. They were still very good & # 128578
Cabbage is cut joulienne, fish, thin slices & hellip or can be grated. & # 128578
I have a smart and expensive bad grater, which cuts vegetables and fruits in all kinds of shapes, but I can honestly tell you that I still like to cut cabbage with a knife. & # 128578
I think that wherever I live, a simple Romanian will remain. & # 128578
The truth is that I really like to cut cabbage with a sharp reading. And my knives cut razors, they are very sharp. You rarely cut me. & # 128578
But I have years of exercise and many scars from old cuts. Now you cut fast, without looking, my hands go alone. I put hundreds of tons of pickles and I'm not exaggerating.
When I worked as a cook I used to put hundreds of kg of cabbage, pickles of all kinds, vegetables for soup, tomatoes, peppers and green salt, for the whole year & hellip & # 128578 Hard work, no joke!
Now ready with the praise, let's get to work. & # 128578
He brought me a little girl from Romania, at the beginning of August, and some bell peppers. There are no small bell peppers and no cucumbers. So he brought me more and I made some peppers stuffed with cabbage, because I couldn't eat anymore. I've been eating them ever since, but now I'm writing you the recipe & # 128578.
Rub the cabbage (knead with salt-about 1 teaspoon of salt per 1 kg of cabbage) and set aside. Carrot and celery root are grated, only a few slices stop for decoration. Celery root is cut into slices.
Squeeze the cabbage of the juice left and add the celery, grated carrot, peppercorns, cumin and celery cut leaves and mix well.
The peppers are cut, the spine and the inner ribs are cleaned, they are washed well. At the top, a cross cut is made, so that it does not swell when it dies, so that the brine penetrates well everywhere.
Fill with the cabbage mixture and place in jars or cans. At the bottom are placed slices of carrot and celery, pieces of horseradish. If they are put in jars, you can decorate the jars with popcorn, fir & hellip made of carrot, celery, horseradish. I put some popcorn, but they don't look good. I did a lot that day, they can be seen on the table: vegetable soup, horseradish in vinegar, rose juice, tomatoes in broth - see here the recipes for preserves and pickles.
Tricks for peppers stuffed with cabbage:
-In the cabbage filling I put a little parsley and green dill-I give a special scent
-Dried dill sticks can be added if desired
-They can be filled with white or red cabbage, as desired
Now the juice is being prepared. It can be made with brine or vinegar. I will tell you one by one:
Peppers stuffed with cabbage recipe in brine:
Put water in the barrel to complete, then pour. Measure and for every 1 l of water, put 1 tablespoon of pickle salt. Boil the brine and pour the boiling over the peppers. Put the boards or a plate on top, to keep the peppers well covered with liquid, put the lid on.
Check in 2-3 days. Pour all the brine and boil once more, put it again, boiling, over the peppers. No need to vent-pritocit. & # 128578 Check every 2-3 days and if the juice is cloudy, boil once more. This is done a maximum of 3 times, that's all. & # 128578 Se mantin perfect. & # 128578
If you don't want to scald the peppers, you can do everything cold. Mix the water with the salt until it dissolves, then pour over the peppers. Ventilate for 2-3 days: drain all the juice in a bucket and pour back. Repeat 2-3 times.
Ventilation is done for 1 week, daily. In this way, the juice will remain clear, it will not rot.
You can add corn kernels (for a golden color of pepper cabbage) or slices of beets (for a pink color) & ndash if the cabbage is white.
You can add apples, pears and quinces to pickles. They will taste fantastically good. & # 128578
Peppers stuffed with cabbage recipe for vinegar & # 128578
I make 1 part vinegar of 9 degrees and 2 parts water.
Boil everything and pour boiling over the peppers. Put the lid on and cover with beds. It is checked after 3-4 days, and if the juice is disturbed, the juice is rubbed, it is boiled once more and it is poured over the peppers. & # 128578 Gata. & # 128578
Bell peppers stuffed with cottage cheese and greens!
A wonderful appetizer for any holiday meal! A tasty, colorful and good-looking dish. It is simple, quick and easy to prepare.
& # 8211 3 tablespoons top of fermented cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the seeds.
2. Chop the dill and pass the garlic through the press.
3. Mix the cheese with the cream, add the dill, salt, garlic and small cubes of bell pepper.
Advice. If you use skim or low-fat cheese, add a little soft butter so that the filling retains its shape in the pepper rings.
4. Fill the peppers very compactly with cheese composition, thickening very well with a spoon, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Cut the peppers into rounds about 1.5 cm thick.
They prepare quickly and are a nutritious appetizer to serve at parties!
1kg minced beef, 1kg bell pepper, 1 cabbage, 2 carrots, onions & # 8211 3 pcs, salt, borscht, broth & # 8211 3 tbsp, parsley and dill, rice & # 8211 250 g
Put the onion to harden, add the grated carrot, parsley, chopped dill and 3 tablespoons of broth. This composition is poured over meat and rice. Mix well. Wash the peppers, remove the lids, put the cabbage in the water with borscht. One by one, fill the peppers with the obtained composition and fold the stuffed cabbage. Leave on low heat for approx. 3 hours. Towards the end, add borscht.