We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Place large, coarse salt in a tray. Put aluminum foil or baking paper on top
In a bowl, place the thighs over which you pour a little oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and a tablespoon of mustard. Grease them well and place them over the foil in the tray.
Cut a few cloves of sliced garlic, quickly throw a few bay leaves over them and put them in the oven over high heat for about an hour (depending on the oven.)
They become extremely tender and tasty! Good appetite!
Baked chicken legs on a bed of potatoes, carrots and cream & # 8211 try this delicious recipe
Baked chicken legs on a bed of potatoes, carrots and sour cream
My husband loves meat, and like the potato garnish, in the list of preferences is the recipe below and I thought I would share it with you.
Indeed, the preparation time is longer but it is worth the wait.
Ingredients baked chicken legs on a bed of potatoes, carrots and sour cream
- 3 chicken legs
- 6 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 100 gr sour cream
- 50 ml oil
- salt, pepper, delicacy and paprika
Method of preparation
Grow and season the thighs with salt, pepper and gently soak them for at least 30 minutes.
We cut thin slices of both potatoes and carrots and leave them to season with salt, pepper and delicately while the legs are still there.
Grease a heat-resistant dish with oil, put sliced vegetables, pour a layer of sour cream and put the thighs on top, season them for taste and appearance with paprika, pour the rest of the oil (oil can be replaced with butter) and put the dish in the oven for 1:30 -2: 00 hours at the right fire.
Serve hot or with pickles.
ingredients Vegetables cut into thin slices Seasoned vegetables and the bowl in which we are going to fry them Seasoned vegetables in a bowl greased with oil Vegetables covered with sour cream Seasoned pulps Chicken legs on a bed of potatoes, carrots and sour cream with paprika Chicken legs on a bed of potatoes, carrots and sour cream in the oven Chicken legs on a bed of potatoes, carrots and sour cream Chicken legs on a bed of potatoes, carrots and sour cream Simple Chicken legs on a bed of potatoes, carrots and sour cream
Ingredients Thighs on salt
6 lower thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
pepper, paprika (or turmenic)
2 cups sea salt
Preparation Thighs on salt
- Place baking paper in the oven tray. Pour the large salt on top and level it.
- Washed and wiped chicken legs well sprinkled with olive oil, then sprinkle with pepper and paprika (or turmeric) plus any other spices you want, just do not add salt. Massage the thighs until well covered with spices.
- Place the thighs on the salt. If you want, you can put slices of potatoes between them (I didn't season them with anything).
- Bake at 250C for 45 minutes. Serve immediately. If the thighs or potatoes have stuck easily to the salt, use a knife to lower the salt.