I cleaned the spinach, washed it and scalded it in water with a pinch of salt, then drained it well and chopped it. I finely chopped the onion, garlic and dill and mixed all the ingredients well, I adjusted the salt. With a wet hand I formed the meatballs, passed them lightly through the flour and fried them in hot oil.
Serve hot or with tomato sauce.
Spring rolls or spring rolls
The spring rolls are chopped and wrapped vegetables in a rice sheet, then fried or baked.
Like many Chinese dishes, the spring packages tell an interesting story about migration and adaptation. They can be found on almost every continent, with variations of filling, packaging and serving sauce.
Spring packets are a common appetizer in many Asian cuisines. They can be fried and crispy or served cold, sometimes called & # 8222fresh spring packages & # 8221. They are filled with ingredients that can be eaten raw, such as shredded carrots, bean sprouts or ingredients that have been cooked before, for example: shrimp, smoked salmon, boiled tofu.
What all the spring packages have in common is the packaging. Unlike egg rolls, which are made of flour and eggs, spring packages are rolled in rice paper.
The Chinese celebrate the New Year for 2 weeks. Time to enjoy the tastiest and most precious foods. At the beginning of the meal, snacks prepared from rice and vegetable sheets or meat are served. That's why they're called Spring Packages.
On Flowers, Christians celebrate Jesus' entry into Jerusalem when he is greeted with palm leaves. It is a celebration of joy, because it marks the resurrection of nature and all those who bear the name of flowers are celebrated. Flower Sunday is the most important holiday that heralds Easter and opens Holy Week, when everyone is preparing for the Lord's Resurrection. The release of the fish is also now. People go to church to sanctify willow twigs and then put them on windows or doors. The sanctified willow protects the house from evil. This is not the case this year, as we have to stay at home & # 8230
1kg cabbage, 500g sour cream, 4 eggs, 2 onions, a bunch of parsley, 4 tablespoons flour, salt and pepper.
Method of preparation:
Chop the cabbage and onion with the food processor or pass them through the mincer.
We combine the cabbage and onion with 4 eggs, 500g of sour cream, a bunch of finely chopped parsley and 4 tablespoons of flour. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and then, if the paste is too soft, add more flour, but gradually.
With a spoon or by hand we take small quantities of the mixture obtained and arrange it on a baking tray, greased with oil, or we can fry them on the pan.
SPRING DIET FOR A SUPPLIED AND HEALTHY BODY
Spring is a season of biorhythm transition and this has advantages and disadvantages. The body accelerates the processes by which it detoxifies to cope with a new biological cycle. Increasing the outside temperature and prolonging the light period have a positive influence on the nervous system and inhibit the nervous center of hunger. Basal metabolism is slightly accelerated during this period and due to this spring is the ideal season for weight loss and the implementation of healthy living habits. In terms of disadvantages we can mention asthenia, fatigue and the possibility of reactivation of diseases such as ulcers and gastritis.
SHOPPING LIST FOR SPRING
- ALL SEASONS VEGETABLES AND VEGETABLES, lettuce, stevia, loboda untisor, leurda, lettuce, spinach, dill, parsley, green onions, nettles, new carrots, cucumbers, radishes. They are rich in vitamins A, C, minerals, fiber, phytonutrients, stimulate the immune system, digestion and regulate cholesterol levels. Eat at least 2 fresh salads a day.
- FISH AND LAMB White fish of any kind is a good quality meat, easy to digest and with a low caloric intake. Contains good quality protein, phosphorus, iodine, potassium, iron, important elements for the functioning of the immune system. Lamb is a healthy alternative to beef or chicken. If you choose the weaker parts (pulp) and prepare them in the oven, you will have a meal rich in iron, zinc, vitamin B12, linoleic acid and about 170 cal / 100g.
- CHERRIES AND STRAWBERRIES are seasonal fruits with a high content of minerals and fiber. Strawberries are ideal in diets due to their low caloric content and levulose, a kind of sugar that is absorbed more slowly. But cherries are a trap for those who want to lose weight because they have a high sugar content (1 kg of cherries = 800 horsepower)
- DAIRY Spring is the season in which cow's, sheep's or goat's milk has the best quality and that is why it is recommended to consume yogurt, urda, cas, kefir, sana, whipped milk during this period. Live yeast ferments promote intestinal health with important effects on the whole body. I have given up for a long time the totally defatted variants and choose products with up to 3-4% fat. I also prefer goat's milk dairy products because they have a lower amount of lactose, are easier to digest and contain a higher amount of calcium than those in cow's milk.
Add to your menu some dishes that "match" with the arrival of spring. We present you three recipes: baked vegetables with anchovies, chicken lasagna with spring vegetables and chicken with lemon and capers.
Baked vegetables with anchovies
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 2 peeled tomatoes, without seeds
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 4 ansoa
- 50g feta cheese
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- aromatic herbs, according to preferences
Wrap the peppers and onions in aluminum foil, put them in the oven, and after they have softened, cut them into large slices.
Finely chop the tomatoes.
Grind the garlic and crumble the feta cheese into small pieces.
To obtain a dressing, mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, adding the garlic, salt and pepper.
Put the vegetables on a plate, sprinkle with feta and herbs (rosemary, basil, tarragon, etc.)
Place the anchovy pieces over the vegetables, then pour the dressing.
Chicken lasagna with spring vegetables
- 125g of lasagna sheets
- 150g chicken
- 50g carrots
- 50g zucchini
- 50g green onions or chives
- 100ml fresh whole milk
- 40g butter
- 50ml dry white wine
- 10g flour
- olive oil
Boil a pot of water in which you added a little salt.
Chop the zucchini, green onions, carrots and cut the chicken into small pieces.
Fry the green onion and carrot in 10g of butter, sprinkle with wine and leave on the fire until the wine evaporates.
Add the chicken, cook for 10 minutes, then add the zucchini. Leave it on the fire for another 5 minutes and add salt.
Melt 10g of butter in a pan, add flour and mix well. Add the milk, little by little. Leave the sauce on the fire until it starts to boil, stirring for 5 minutes on low heat. Add the salt, then remove from the heat.
When the water has started to boil, pour a few drops of olive oil and add the lasagna sheets, leaving them to boil as indicated on the package.
Heat a plate and grease it well with butter. As the lasagna sheets have boiled, take one, drain it and spread it on the plate. Pour a little sauce over the sheet, the mixture of chicken and vegetables, then the sauce and finally put another sheet of lasagna.
Chicken with lemon and capers
- 600g chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- the juice of two lemons
- 50ml white vermouth
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
Cut the chicken breast into 1cm thick strips and roll them in flour. Sprinkle various spices to taste over the chicken pieces.
Fry them in hot oil for 3-4 minutes, turning them from side to side until evenly browned.
Add the vermouth and lemon juice to the pan in which you fried the chicken and let it cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the capers and leave them just warm enough.
Take the pan off the heat, add the parsley and mix well. Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.
Enjoy these pumpkin meatballs from a vegetable dish.
- Mayra Fernandez Joglar
- Recipe type: vegetables
- Calories: 200
- Portions: 25 units
- Preparation time: 25M
- Cooking time: 1H
- Total time: 1H 25M
For pumpkin meatballs
- 600 g of zucchini
- 100 g onions
- Garlic cloves 1
- 15 g oil
- 60 g pesmet
- 1 Egg
- 20 g of grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
For the tomato and carrot sauce
- 170 g onions
- 50 g carrots
- 20 g of olive oil
- 50 g of white wine
- 100 g vegetable broth
- 400 g of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon (dessert size) sugar
- Salt and pepper
Wash the pumpkins well and remove the heads. We cut them big and chop them in time 5 seconds, speed 5. Drain the pumpkins well.
Meanwhile, chop the peeled onion and garlic. programmer 3 seconds, speed 5. Lower the pieces to the blades and add the oil. Poach the vegetables in time 12 minutes, varom temperature, speed 1.
After a while, add the drained zucchini to the glass. programmer 10 minutes, 100º, speed 1.
After a while, remove the lid and check if the pumpkins are juicy, but without excess water. If it has a lot of water, remove it with a spoon or drain the vegetables again.
Wait until the glass temperature has dropped to 80 °. Add the grated cheese, breadcrumbs and egg. Season and add oregano. I mixed everything up over time 10 seconds, speed 3, turn left.
Turn on the oven to preheat to 200º and line an oven tray
Take portions of about 20 or 25 grams of the mixture and form them into a ball. We put them on the oven tray slightly apart.
Once the dough is finished, insert the tray and bake the meatballs between 15 and 20. During this time we must turn them so that the bottom does not remain flat and take on color on the entire surface. Remove when they start to turn golden brown.
Rinse the glass and put the onion, cleaned and chopped large. Add the carrot, grated, washed and also chopped large. Chop both vegetables over time 4 seconds, speed 5.
Lower the pieces towards the blades and add the olive oil. We poach in time 15 minutes, varom temperature, speed 1.
Then pour the wine and let the alcohol evaporate for 3 minutes, varom temperature, speed 1, no glass.
Then add the broth, crushed tomatoes, sugar and oregano. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 25 minutes, 100º, speed 1.
If you like the sauce very fine, we can crush it at the end of the preparation. We can program 30 seconds, speed 7.
At the time of serving, put the tomato sauce in a hot bowl on the bottom and place the meatballs on top. We can serve it with mashed potatoes, rice, soft wheat or quinoa.
Before making the meatballs, start the tomato sauce. This saves time and you will have it ready in an hour.
Adapt this recipe to your Thermomix model
Are you a vegetarian or do you like vegetables? Try others:
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Thermorecetas »Special recipes» Healthy food »Pumpkin meatballs
We assure you that your information will be kept secure and at any time you can change your mind by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
Don't miss any recipes or find out what else
we set up on
Bulgur colored with soybean slices
A light and filling meal, just right for fasting days.
Beet meatballs with game sauce
I found the hunting sauce recipe in a magazine, I liked it and I thought I'd try it too. And meatballs
Quotes about spring
1. Spring is a huge holiday in which all the elements of nature participate. [Victor Hugo]
2. Now every field is covered with grass, and every leafy tree now bears fruit, and the year is full of joy. [Virgil]
3. Spring has come. The earth is like a child who knows poetry. [Rainer Maria Rilke]
4. I put my head on the window this morning and spring kissed me straight in the face. [Langston Hughes]
5. I love spring everywhere, but if I could choose, I would always welcome it to the garden. [Ruth Stout]
6. Spring is the time for plans and projects. [Lev Tolstoy]
7. Is spring coming? What is spring. It is the sun shining over the rain and the rain falling over the sun. [Frances Hodgson Burnett]
8. A spring day feeds a year. [proverb rom & acircnesc]
9. I want to do with you what spring does with cherries. [Pablo Neruda]
10. An optimist is the human personification of spring. [Susan J. Bissonette]
11. The splendor of the rose and the purity of the lily cannot rob the scent of the little violet, nor the simple charm of the daisy. If any delicate flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its beauty. [Therese of Lisieux]
13. The day on which God created hope was probably the day on which spring sprang. [Bern Williams]
14. Spring shows us what God can do in a dirty and dull world. [Virgil A. Kraft]
15. It's spring fever. This is the name. And when it comes to you, you don't really know what you want, but you just feel a pain in your heart, and you want it. [Mark Twain]
16. The earth teaches me to forget myself like melted snow and to forget life. The earth teaches me to give up like the leaves that die in autumn. The earth taught me courage like trees that stand upright and alone. The soil teaches me regeneration as well as the growing spring. [William Alexander]
17. Wisdom is: to love wine, beauty and the dream spring. All this is enough, the rest is worthless. [Theodore de Banville]
18. The beautiful spring has come, when nature regains its beauty and the human soul is ready to revive. [Harriet Ann Jacobs]
19. No matter how old or crippled I am, I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy you have at the rebirth of nature? [Edward Giobbi]
20. If you have never been moved to the depths of your soul by a flower that has sprung in spring, your soul has probably never known flowering. [Audra Foveo]
21. Spring is when you come to whistle even if your shoes are full of mud. [Doug Larson]
22. The flowers of spring are the dreams of winter, told in the morning, at the breakfast of the angels. [Khalil Gibran]
23. Spring is when life is alive in everything around us. [Christina Rossetti]