Having a craving for something sweet but cool ... I invented a good and healthy recipe from what I had in the fridge. The result, believe me, it's good !!!
- fresh cottage cheese (creamy)
- fruit of your choice (I put juicy and sweet plums, round; nectarines, bananas)
- a bit of sugar
- crumbles for dessert
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fruit with cheese:
Cut the fruit into cubes and mix with the cream cheese and a little sugar. Sprinkle with crumbles for dessert and let cool for 20 minutes. Arrange in cups.
Great appetite !!!
Fruit cake and cream cheese
When you are full of ideas looking through your mind and inventing a cake, this is how this recipe is designed. I was not going to put the recipe but after posting photos with the cake I received a positive feedback and many people wanted to try this cake so I started writing. I hope you enjoy the taste buds and not just the look.
Fruit cake and cream cheese!
Sponge cake top with cocoa
- 6 eggs, ie 300 g
- 150 g caster sugar (stevia sweetener)
- 112 g white pastry flour type 000
- 38 g cocoa powder
- an envelope of vanilla sugar or the core of ½ vanilla pod
- a pinch of salt
Method of preparation
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and prepare the form in which we are going to bake the sponge cake. I chose a round metal shape with a diameter of 22 cm that I lined with baking paper.
- Weigh the ingredients for the countertop. I will sift the flour and cocoa through a sieve when I add them to the composition. I prepared a clean glass for testing and separating the eggs and two bowls - a large one for whipping and a bowl for the yolks. The bowl in which the egg whites will be whipped must be very clean, degreased. So are the mixer blades or the target. Any trace of grease prevents a shiny, hard foam from beating. I always use a clean glass to test each egg separately. It happened to me that the last egg was broken or I accidentally broke its yolk and you realize that you can throw everything in the trash. Also now you can "fish" from the egg white and the fragments of shell that end up in it by mistake. That's much simpler and safer. I break the egg on top of the glass, separate the egg white from the yolk and place the yolk in a small bowl. I put the clean egg white in the big bowl where I am going to beat the foam.
- Beat the egg whites: sprinkle a pinch of salt over the egg whites and start beating with the mixer. When the foam formed was dense and shiny I started to add caster sugar in the rain, in 2-3 steps. I also added the vanilla sugar. I continued to beat the foam until all the sugar had dissolved.
- Add the yolks to the foam: When the foam was hard and shiny and the sugar dissolved (not melted - no heat treatment) I added all the yolks at once and mixed briefly (20 seconds) with the mixer.
- Add flour and cocoa: Over the bowl composition we sifted flour and cocoa together. With a spatula I began to gently incorporate, with movements from top to bottom, the flour and cocoa in the frothy mass of eggs. Do not mix circularly because air is lost! However, it must be mixed well enough so that there are no "bags" of flour or cocoa left.
- I quickly poured the raw composition into a baking dish lined with paper. I leveled it slightly with the spatula, taking care not to have a "moth" in the middle (it will bomb when baking anyway). I immediately put it in the oven heated to 170 C (with ventilation) for 40-45 minutes.
Baked fruit quark pudding
I remember my childhood with my grandmother, she made us an excellent rice pudding in the oven, and we children never got tired of it. I am convinced that if Grandma knew about the recipe pudding with quark cheese and baked fruit which does not contain rice, sugar or flour, it would have seemed wonderful and tasty, but also healthier.
The base of this pudding with quark cheese and fruit is quark cheese, rich in protein and minerals. It is satiating and provides the body with the calcium it needs. Then there are fruits, apples full of vitamins, strawberries and sweet bananas, rich in fiber and potassium. Instead of sugar, sprinkle fruits like cinnamon on top of the fruit - not only will it spread a divine scent throughout the apartment, but the pudding will also taste perfect. Yogurt crowns the pudding with its taste, strengthens the bones, fits well in the stomach and does not endanger your figure. Pudding with quark cheese and fruit has low in calories and high in fiber and protein.
This one healthy pudding with quark cheese and fruit it is easy to prepare and very tasty, even if it does not contain rice, sugar or flour. You can serve it as a delicious lunch, but it also works great as a dessert or hot breakfast. The base of the pudding is made up of this excellent combination of three ingredients - fruit, quark cheese and yogurt.
Appetizers with cheese and fruit
I am convinced that you had quite a few happy events in the family, some smaller than others with many guests and just as sure that some of you certainly wanted to impress with selected dishes. From my experience as a wife, mother, culinary blogger who cooks almost non-stop (what to do I chose a family of eaters) I can write that when you have guests and you are tempted to do something spectacular to impress most of the time you don't succeed and then you decide not to get complicated next time. Well, I'll tell you what the problem is always present when it comes to cooking, time! No matter how experienced you are, time does not let you go the way you want & # 8230and simplify, reduce the preparations, try to limit yourself to something simple and good. There's nothing wrong with that, but when you want your guests to take pictures with the phone of what you've prepared for dinner, you rely on appetizers. And not just any appetizers, but the wonderful cheese boards or, in Romanian, cheese platters where you are free to let your imagination run wild. They are beautiful, appetizing, colorful and give the impression of abundance.
Lilith Spencer perfected the art of cheese presentation and won the "Cheesmonger Invitational" in 2016 in San Francisco. "Everything is a matter of accompaniment. In addition, we must pay attention to how to cut the cheeses: in cubes, slices or crumbs, everything will have to be evaluated to obtain a harmonious composition ”. You can add on them fresh or dried fruits, raw dried sausages, greens, snacks, slices of baguette, depending on what you like.
These appetizer platters are in great demand in restaurants but also at more festive family meals when you have a bigger event to unfold. What could be more appetizing than a platter loaded with fresh and quality products, accompanied by a tailor-made wine? Anyone who is passionate about goodies immediately notices and appreciates them and as a host you will surely receive compliments regarding the meal.
It is not complicated to make them if you know what and how to put the dishes on them. Here are some tips and hints to create a perfect board both chromatically and compositionally
The type of plate used
In general, everything related to the rustic type is in great demand, because it is true that wood belongs to tradition and in our country it is deeply rooted. So you can choose wood choppers of various sizes, preferably rectangular or round. If you have a larger table and you have the desire and time to complicate yourself then you can buy a board of the right size that is positioned exactly in the middle of the table. You can also use slate or marble slabs, granite. Here is a model suitable for a table with several guests.
Never serve the cheese just taken out of the fridge, this simple advice is often neglected. A cold, hard cheese is less pleasant than one at room temperature.
Remove the cheese from the fridge at least half an hour before serving and in the meantime prepare the rest, wash and cut the fruit, prepare the bread, the rest of the ingredients.
Cheeses are the main actors, so you reserve the largest space for them on the set and place them first, then put the right complement around them.
Plan 3-4 types of cheese for smaller platters and about 5-6 if there are more guests.
There are a variety of cheese textures from creamy to very strong.
Here are some combinations of cheese and fruit and / or sausages (we chose better known types and the vast majority produced with us):
Soft cheese ie light: mozzarella, goat cheese, brie, camembert goes perfectly with prosciutto or dried raw salami, pear slices, sun-dried tomatoes
Semi-hard cheese: cheddar, gouda, edam goes well with olives, grapes, blueberries, fresh figs
Hard cheese: parmigiano, pecorino, asiago goes with dried fruits like apricots, plums
Blue cheese: gorgonzola, roquefort goes with pistachios, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts, honey
Serve the softer, creamier cheeses with a knife so they can be spread on bread or fruit. Hard cheeses can be cut into slices or cubes so that they can be served whole.
Chromatics and image of the set
In the empty spaces place ingredients that can be combined with several without problems: fruits, nuts, pickles, olives.
A little chopped pistachios, hazelnuts, almonds give a beautiful image of the plateau.
You can also add bread and / or biscuits: baguette, ciabatta, biscuits, croutons, multi-grain biscuits, water crackers, parmesan chips.
Cut some ingredients into long slices, others round to vary the shapes on the plate.
Put all the ingredients in small piles, it doesn't matter if you put a single product in many places, it is important that the guests have access to them.
Choose different colors and shapes of vegetables and arrange them so that the same colors do not sit side by side.
Look for wines with low alcohol content and higher acidity. Champagne, sparkling wines, sauvignon blanc and riesling are the most common.
From here you are free to create your own cheese platter which will definitely be a hit for guests.
If you lack inspiration in arranging ideas to find on the internet, all you have to do is choose a model. I created a few sets according to my and my family's preferences and I leave you with confidence to be inspired by them.
In conclusion, a plate of cheese and a good wine make the atmosphere at the table unforgettable. Trust me, if you are preparing for an event, quickly make your shopping list and free your imagination!
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
How to prepare Easter with cream cheese and fruit
1. First, dissolve honey, yeast and butter in warm milk. Mix and then add eggs and flour, but not all at once.
2. Leave the dough to rise until you see that it comes out of the bowl (normally it should double in volume if you did the right thing).
3. Place the dough on a floured sheet and knead until you get a round dough. Normally, if you put enough flour, the dough should not stick to your hands like plasticine.
4. Divide the dough in half and then roll the parts with the rolling pin. You need to get a circle that covers the bottom of the form (the special vessel used for the Easter to have a shape). Line the form with baking paper and place the dough circle in the shape.
5. Then shape the dough into strings so that you can then knead the dough.
6. Mix the sugar with the cream cheese and add the rum essence and candied fruit. You can choose between mango and pineapple or you can put both.
6. The cheese composition is placed in the middle of the dough, and the edges should look like a woven basket.
7. Leave the dough to rise again and then grease it with beaten egg yolk with a little milk.
8. Put the dough in the oven until browned. If you want it to look even more delicious, you can spread it with syrup made from sugar water. Good appetite!
Fruit and cheese cake
For dessert we present a special cake with fruit and cheese. Good appetite!
6 lg sugar
4 lg flour
2 lg cocoa
½ baking powder
500 gr cow's cheese
300 gr sour cream
A jelly sachet
6 lg sugar
3 lg honey bees
a box of fruit cocktail
Juice from a peach compote
a box of fruit cocktail
a jelly cake envelope
350 ml of fruit juice
an envelope of vanilla pudding
Separate the eggs, beat the egg whites with 4 lg of sugar, the yolks with the rest. Mix the two compositions and sift on top the flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder. Mix lightly and bake in a rectangular shape over a suitable heat.
Mix the cheese until it reaches the consistency of a cream, add the sugar, honey and mix continuously. Add sour cream, lemon zest and gelatin, which I dissolved in a little water. At the end, add the fruit from the compote and pour the composition over the cooled top and syrup with the juice from a compote. The countertop should remain in the tray in which a high-walled tray has been baked. After the cream has hardened, pour on ½ from the tray the icing with pudding prepared exactly according to the instructions on the envelope, only instead of milk we use the amount of juice mentioned above. Spread the fruit on the other half and pour the jelly cake icing.
Keep cold for a few hours and portion according to preference.
Cheesecake with fruit
1. For the countertop, rub the yolks and sugar, adding the progressive sugar. When a whitish mixture is obtained, add the flour, baking powder and cocoa mixed before and then sifted.
2. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and 3 drops of lemon juice and then mix gently, from the bottom up, in the cocoa composition. Pour the dough into the large stove tray lined with baking paper, equalize and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove on a damp towel, but do not roll. Allow to cool like this.
3. For the filling, prepare the gelatin and mix the cheese, cream and fruit. Then, the resulting cream mixes well with the gelatin and spreads on the cooled countertop.
4. For the icing, mix the orange juice, starch and sugar and put on low heat. Boil until a thick cream is obtained in which the eggs and essence are added. Allow to cool slightly and then pour over the cheese layer. After hardening and cooling, let the cake cool for 4 hours.
Here is how to prepare the Recipe for Pies braided with cheese and candied fruit!
First let the puff pastry thaw and hydrate the fruit in a little lukewarm water. We leave them for a maximum of 10 minutes, not more, because they will be hydrated during the heat treatment.
We are preparing the filling. Mix the fresh, well drained cheese with the grated Telemea cheese. Then add the sugar and vanilla sugar, as well as candied, hydrated and drained fruit. Add the eggs and the egg whites and mix well.
We assemble the wonderful pies braided with cheese and candied fruit.
First we turn the oven to 180 degrees.
We cut two sheets of baking paper, the size of dough sheets, even slightly larger.
Place the dough sheets on top of the paper ones, and put the cheese filling in the middle of them, leaving the edges free.
We cut the edges of the dough into strips 1.5-2 cm wide. We start to bring the strips of dough over the filling, knitting them two by two on opposite sides. So, we bring over the filling a strip of dough from the right, then one from the left, slightly inclined in the shape of the letter V, as you can see in the picture below:
After we have kneaded the dough over the cheese filling, we transfer the pies with the baking papers in a not very wide tray, in order not to allow the pies to be left to the sides during the heat treatment.
Grease the pies with egg yolk diluted with a little milk and bake them at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until the dough is nicely browned and crispy on the outside.
Let them cool for 20-30 minutes, before slicing them and serve them powdered with vanilla-flavored sugar.
They are very good, both hot and cold, they are not very sweet, and the fruits gave them a pleasant taste and appearance.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, recipes and much more.
Cheesecake with berries
Cheesecake with berries it is a dessert that is prepared quickly. A versatile recipe, where you can play with flavors.
You can prepare cake with cheese and berries on festive occasions, but it is also suitable for a mid-week dessert.
Berries can be replaced with favorite fruits or you can prepare it only with cheese. Either way, it's delicious!
This recipe starts from Rudy's cheesecake.
600 g flour
1 sachet of dry yeast
3 tablespoons oil
1 powdered sugar
300 ml of lukewarm water
How to prepare the countertop
Step 1: Knead a dough of flour, yeast, water, add salt and sugar. & Icircl you will let it rise, in the heat, for about 40 minutes
Step 2: You will form a ball of dough, then you will flatten it to form a pizza
Ingredients for topping
2 cups grated mozzarella
1 cup and a half of sweet br & acircnză
1/2 cup parmesan
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup dried basil
Total preparation time : 1 hour and 25 minutes