Peel a squash, grate it and wash it. When the grill is hot, put the trout on the grill, let them brown on one side and then turn them to brown. When they are done, put them on a plate and put a little lemon juice on them. My family got very caught up in the barbecue, I don't know why. It's the first time I've suffered like this, unfortunately.
It is eaten with garlic sauce and hot polenta.
A super good and mega healthy summer recipe is grilled trout with lots of lemon and parsley. It goes great with a simple crunchy salad and a classic garnish of crispy potatoes.
The grill (I have a cast iron one from ikea, very good) preheats over high heat
On each side of the trout make diagonal cuts, at a depth of half a centimeter and from place to place. The reason is that salt and pepper penetrate better and the trout will taste better. The coarse salt is absorbed more slowly, thus avoiding having a too salty taste. Trust me, it works! In the cuts I made I filled as much as I could with the lemon and parsley slices.
Then I put each trout on the grill, the rind peel over the trout + half a lemon per grill. Cook for about 6 minutes on each side, or until crispy and golden. Squeeze the lemon on the grill and serve with a simple sauté or crispy and fluffy baked potatoes (my favs) (see recipe)
Spring delicacy: Grilled trout
All fish connoisseurs know that trout have very tender and tasty meat. Before grilling it, you have to clean it of scales, remove its intestines, grease it well with oil and then fry it, whole or cut into pieces, on a single or double grill.
In order not to dry the meat too much, the trout is wrapped in parchment paper or in any other thicker paper, such as the wrapping paper, which you have greased well with oil or butter, along its entire length. Roll the paper 6-7 times around the fish, then place it on the grill.
Turn the grill 3-4 times in 20 minutes until the paper is well browned. At the end, unfold the paper and serve the trout with butter and lemon.
Enjoy spring with your loved ones and don't forget to try this recipe grilled trout.
Grilled trout and skewers
1. Clean the trout, wash them well and drain them on an absorbent kitchen towel. Three of them are seasoned inside and out with salt, thyme, pepper and crushed garlic, cover with foil and leave to cool.
2. Separately, the other two are deboned, seasoned and cut into pieces. Place on sticks and intersperse with lemon slices, onion rings and bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce or brine. Chop the onion, garlic, parsley, thyme and bring to a boil with 200 ml of water. In the composition, add salt, pepper, green thyme, vinegar, olive oil, red wine and hot pepper. Bring to the boil for 2-3 minutes and then allow to cool.
4. Heat the grill, grease with a white onion and place the trout and skewers. Twist from side to side every 10 minutes. Serve sprinkled with brine and garnish with bay leaves and lemon slices.
Do you want a special grill, which will leave a rainbow on the roof of your mouth, to amaze you with a little taste? I suggest you try the perfectly flavored grill, in marinated black tea. The meat will be tender and appetizing, and the appearance will be very attractive:
Ingredients to gather
- chicken Delicious Vaslui
- 3 tablespoons black tea
- 300 ml of boiling water
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1.5 teaspoons black pepper
- 50 ml of soy sauce
- dried herbs (basil, dill, oregano, rosemary, etc.)
Steps to follow
1. Infuse the tea for 10 minutes and strain it.
2. Add salt, pepper, soy sauce and dried herbs. Let cool.
3. Marinate the delicious Delicious Vaslui chicken for an hour.
4. Grill the meat for 40-50 minutes.
Don't forget to clean the grill well before putting the fish. It is good to grease the grill with a little oil, to reduce the possibility of it sticking.
It is eaten very well with garlic and polenta.
If you want it to be done faster, grow the skin of the fish on both sides
But suppose you want to make grilled stuffed trout. With lemon slices, onions and lots of greens inside. Perfect, especially if you have a bigger trout. Here's how:
Trout with tomatoes, onions and white wine.
Baked trout with onions, tomatoes, leeks and dry white wine
Trout in butter with pumpkin
Butter trout in butter with baked pumpkin, caviar, cream, whipped cream, dill and tarragon
Brine trout, prepared with carrot, onion, green parsley and root, a few potatoes and lemon
Trout bread in cornflakes
Breaded trout fillets, prepared with breadcrumbs and cornflakes
Grilled trout after Jamie Oliver
Cut each trout about 10 times on each side (a cut should be 0.5 cm deep). Grease the fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Fill the fish belly with chopped parsley and lemon slices. Then place the two fish on the hot grill (about 15 cm above the hot coals).
Cut a few small pieces of butter and place them together with the pieces of lemon peel on top of the fish, and the two halves of lemon on the grill next to the fish (obviously with the cut side up).
Leave the fish on the grill for about 6 minutes on each side until the fish turns golden and the skin is crispy. When serving, squeeze the lemon halves over the fish.
Crispy crust carp
Oatmeal makes fried carp more interesting, tastier.
- 2 carp fillets
- 100 g oatmeal
- 1 or
- 4 tablespoons flour
- frying oil
Method of preparation
Beat the egg, season, then pass each piece of fish through the flour, then through the egg and flakes and fry them for 5 minutes in a hot oil bath. Remove the fish on towels to absorb excess fat. Serve with lemon and a sauce you like.
I like grilled fish, it is tasty and consistent but, unfortunately, it seems expensive, at least the salmon seems exaggerated. For trout, you can find an offer, but it still seems expensive to me.
I rarely buy salmon but it is also tasty and easy to cook, I liked it the most on the grill, it is special!
I seasoned the slices of salmon and the cleaned trout, I left them to soak and I fried them on the grill, on a charcoal lighter lighter, a wonder came out with natural potatoes and garlic sauce!
STORCEAG as at SF.GHEORGHE
- Put 2 liters of water with salt and pepper to boil -Cut into small pieces
Oven in the oven with rice garnish
1. The fish is cleaned and washed in some water 2. Onion, parsley, finely chopped garlic 3.