1. Wash the fruits, keep 2 apricots for decoration, and scald the rest for 1-2 minutes, then put them in cold water. Peel the skins and seeds, put them in a pot and sprinkle with the juice. lemon. Add sugar, grated lemon peel, cinnamon, a pinch of salt, 800ml water, let it boil for 8-10 minutes on low heat.
2. Pass or mix the fruits with the soup in which they were boiled, then add the soup to bring to a boil.
3. Dissolve the vanilla pudding in the cold milk, add the whipped cream, mix well and pour over the fruit; let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes, then put it in the cold. Garnish the soup with apricot slices sprinkled with juice of lemon and lemon leaves.
Summer is the season when we can opt for a lot of fruits when we want to make a dessert to sweeten our loved ones. Because the markets are full of nectarines, I took a few to eat fresh, and I used the ones I had left to make a nectarine jam and a nectarine tart.
Juicy and very sweet, nectarines also provide many vitamins for our body. There are many nectarine recipes, but the tart with fresh nectarines and apricot jam made after this recipe comes out excellent.
It can be served on hot summer days, for breakfast with Greek yogurt, ice cream, etc.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease with butter or oil and line with baking paper a round shape with a diameter of about 23 cm.
In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
In another bowl, mix the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until you get a cream. Add eggs, one at a time and continue to mix until incorporated.
Add the vanilla and rum extract. Put the flour mixture and mix until it is completely incorporated.
Distribute the dough obtained in the prepared tray. On top, decorate with slices of nectarine and sprinkle with sugar and crystallized ginger.
Bake and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
After removing from the oven, allow to cool before removing the tart from the baking tin.
Brush the nectarine tart with apricot jam.
Serve the tart with fresh nectarines with ice cream, whipped cream or sorbet.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
The pitted apricots with the lemon juice and enough water to cover them are boiled. Drain well and put on the fire with honey. Mix and strain the puree through a fine sieve.
Beat the whipped cream very cold, and mix the yolks with the sugar and then put them in the apricot puree. Add the whipped cream, then beat the egg whites and add them.
Mix gently and put the ice cream in the freezer for 12 hours.
Every hour, three times, remove the ice cream and pass it with a fork to remove the ice needles.
Keep cold for 12 hours before serving.
Pancake soup - the recipe for Frittatensuppe, Flädlesuppe or Consommé Célestine
Pancake soup - the recipe for Frittatensuppe, Flädlesuppe or Consommé Célestine. Soup with thin strips of pancakes. How to make Flädlesuppe or Frittatensuppe? Clear beef or chicken soup with pancake noodles.
For some time I want to write this recipe for "pancake soup ”as the junior tells him. Basically we are talking about a clear meat soup (beef or poultry) with salted pancakes, cut into thin and even strips.
This soup is better known throughout Europe, being, I think, the most widespread in Austria, where it is called Frittatensuppe where frittieren it means to fry. In Swabian German it is called Flädlessuppe, Pfannkuchensuppe in the other regions of Germany and in Switzerland we are talking about Flädlisuppe. And Italy has a similar dish called Broth with pancake noodles but only chicken soup is used. In France and other cuisines influenced by it is called Consumed Celestine. Here fresh aromatic herbs are often added to the composition. Even in neighboring Hungary there is this soup with pancakes where it is called palacsintatészta-leves.
Being such a simple and good dish, why shouldn't we do the same in Romania, especially since we are a great people who love pancakes. Our readers of course know our pancake recipe which do not fail (the recipe here).
Romanians are also big lovers of fluffy semolina dumplings. And we really like everything and we make them according to the recipe that succeeds perfectly every time. You can find her here and if you follow the recipe you will also have big and fluffy dumplings.
I tried several pancake options and I'll give you the recipe I stopped at. It seems to me the best option. In the pancake dough you can also add herbs - I often put with chopped green parsley.
From these quantities results 2 pancakes (25 cm in diameter) enough for 4 servings of soup with pancakes. Honestly, we like it a lot and we make one pancake per person, so you better make more.
Ricotta And Nectarine Tart
- 150g sugar
- 250g butter
- 500g ricotta
- 1 orange - peel
- 1 tablespoon vanilla paste
- 3 eggs
- 150g flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 5 ripe nectarines
- For syrup:
- 150 ml of honey
- 1 lemon - peel and juice
- chopped walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 160C and grease a pan with butter, including the edges. Beat the sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer for about 3 minutes or until the composition becomes pale and fluffy. In a separate bowl, mix ricotta with orange peel and vanilla.
2. Add eggs to butter and sugar, one at a time, beating after each addition, then add the ricotta mixture and beat until combined. Sift flour and baking powder and mix gently to combine. Pour into the pan, smooth the top, then bake for 60-70 minutes, until it feels elastic to the touch, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes in the pan, then turn over on a baking sheet to cool completely.
3. Meanwhile, combine honey and 100 ml of water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Add the lemon juice and peel, then simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the chopped walnuts and set aside to cool. It will thicken while it cools: if it becomes too thick, add a little water and put it back on the fire. Cut the nectarines into slices and arrange them on top of the cake. Brush with honey and walnut syrup before serving.