Beat whole eggs well with sugar, add oil, milk, essence, lemon peel and flour mixed with baking powder. Line the tray with baking paper, put the filling and put in the oven until it passes the toothpick test, around of 35 min.
Beat the eggs together with the sugar. Put them on the steam bath until the cream thickens like sour cream. Let it cool.
Whip the whipped cream. Soak the gelatin in 100 fruit juices. Heat it (not to boil it), then mix it with the egg cream. Add the essence. Then mix half the whipped cream with the egg cream. we put small pieces of fruit, pineapple, kiwi, banana. We keep half of the whipped cream and for garnish.
Wallpaper a tray with cling film. Cut the top in half, syrup it well with the canned pineapple sauce. Put the first top, cream, then the second half of the top. Garnish with fruit and whipped cream.
Good appetite !
Try it too… Black Forest Cake - Easy to make and incredibly delicious
Unmatched taste - For this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 250 g flour
- 150 g sugar
- 50 g of cocoa powder
- 150 ml of milk
- 35 ml oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 vial of vanilla essence
Ingredients for syrup:
Ingredients for the filling:
- 500 ml cream
- 150 g cherries
- 100 g cherries
- 50 g black cherries
- 50 g sugar
- 2 teaspoons starch
Method of preparation:
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a mixer. Add salt, sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla essence, oil, cocoa powder and mix everything very well.
Add the milk and mix until you get a soft and homogeneous dough. Pour the dough into a tray covered with baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes. After it has cooled, cut the top into 3 equal sheets.
2. In a bowl, bring the water to a boil. Add the fruit, sugar and mix well. After the composition has dropped by half, add the starch, boil for 2-3 minutes and remove the pan from the heat. Add the sour cherry, liqueur and leave the composition to cool.
3. To form the cake, we syrup a top that we cover with cream. Add a layer of cherries and cherry mix (red and bitter). We place the second syrupy sheet that we cover with cream and the mix of cherries and sour cherries. We fill it with the third countertop sheet that we syrup.
Ingredient Tort Diplomat
- 5 eggs
- 125 grams of sugar
- 125 grams of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 grams of gelatin (I prefer to use gelatin in sheets, maybe powder)
- 1-2 tablespoons vanilla extract or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 700 grams of whipped cream
- 40 grams of candied orange peel (which can be easily made at home, I don't have the recipe published on the blog but you can find a procedure almost identical to mine at Savori Urbane)
- 125 grams of raisins soaked in 50 ml. of orange juice and 50 ml. Grand Marnier liqueur (of course, you can give up liqueur by replacing it with orange juice)
- 125 grams of orange segments (slices of orange peeled and peeled, here & # 8211 click on the link & # 8211 I explained the procedure in detail)
- optionally, you can add up to 500 grams of fresh and candied fruit (the total amount, including raisins and oranges we listed above), but not fresh pineapple or papaya, which contain some enzymes that will destroy gelatin (you can add them too, but from compote)
- 600 grams of whipped cream
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- pieces of candied orange peel, other candied fruit, etc.
Diplomat Cake Preparation, step by step video recipe
Recipe in text format (printable)
1. This diplomat cake can also be made on a biscuit basis, but I prefer to use a thin roll top (click on the link for the full recipe, including in video format).
2. To mount this diplomat cake, I use a removable ring cake shape with a diameter of 24 cm. Obviously, I do not roll the rolling pin after baking, but let it cool, remove the baking paper, then first cut a circle with a diameter of 24 cm (I use the shape of the cake as a guide and cut with a knife next to it), then a few long strips, with the width exactly as the height of the removable ring of the shape (in my case, 7 cm). I line the shape with the countertop strips and place the cut circle at the bottom.
3. The gelatin in the sheets is soaked in a lot of cold water, if you use gelatin powder it will be covered with cold water of 1-2 fingers. Set aside to hydrate well.
4. Put the 5 eggs for the diplomat cake cream in a bowl, add the salt, the vanilla extract and the 200 grams of sugar and beat with the mixer until the egg cream is very light in color, increase in volume. and the sugar dissolves.
5. The raisins are drained through a sieve of the liquid in which they were soaked, collecting this liquid in a bowl.
6. Add the liquid drained from the raisins over the egg cream. Homogenize a little with a fork and transfer the bowl of egg cream over a saucepan of hot water about a handful wide. Boiling water must not reach the bottom of the bowl. Continue beating with a pear-shaped target, keeping the pan on low heat until the cream begins to harden and increase even more in volume. Then remove the bowl from the bain-marie. Attention, it's hot! Beat with a little pear-shaped target to cool the cream a bit.
7. Squeeze the gelatin well with water, if you use gelatin in sheets. The granular one will not be the case. Add the gelatin over the warm egg cream. Stir quickly until the gelatin melts then add the candied orange peel. Optionally, raisins are added, which you can put now or just when our diplomat cake will be mounted, as you prefer.
OTHER DELICIOUS AND COOLING RECIPES WITH BAVARIAN CREAM
How to beat cream from natural cream for cream?
8. Beat the cream with the 700 grams of whipped cream recommended for the cream. Be careful, the whipped cream must be very cold to beat well! In addition, the cream is beaten to the limit. As soon as it has hardened enough, you need to stop. Continuing the beating, separate the cream in butter and whey and you will not be able to use it.
Homogenize the basic cream with whipped cream
9. The next step requires more attention, because the gelatin will tend to coagulate instantly in contact with very cold cream. We need to work fast. First, 1/3 of the whipped cream is added to the egg cream with gelatin and mixed quickly and vigorously. At this point, the cream will have already cooled, by adding that amount of cream. Quickly pour the egg cream over the rest of the whipped cream. Homogenize immediately with a spatula, permanently raising the composition from the bottom of the vessel to the surface, because we aim to obtain a frothy, aerated composition.
10. Immediately pour the cake-shaped cream lined with the top. It can be easily syruped in advance, with orange juice, a little vanilla syrup, etc. There are two different approaches here:
- If you want the fruits you add, both raisins and fresh ones, to be evenly distributed in the diploma cake cream, first pour 1/3 of the cream. Shape the cake in the freezer for 10 minutes. During this time the cream will coagulate quickly, the temperature being very low. Then sprinkle 1/2 of the fruit you use and pour another 1/3 of the cream. Put the cake form back in the freezer, after another 10 minutes add the rest of the fruit in an even layer and cover with the rest of the cream. Be careful, in the meantime it is good to keep the cream in a warm place, covered with cling film, so that it does not harden before you start to pour it into shape.
- Simply pour all the diplomat cake cream into the mold, to which you have added all the fruit. Let the cream set completely (harden well) for 30-40 minutes in the freezer or 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
11. If you have a little cream left (depending on the volume of fruit used) you can whip up a few individual desserts by the glass. Base the pieces of countertop soaked in orange juice (or your favorite syrup). Pour the cream on top. After cooling in the fridge, decorate the glasses with a drizzle of whipped cream. They will be as successful as the diplomat cake itself.
Diplomat Cake & # 8211 decor
12. After the cream has hardened well, remove our diplomat cake from the mold and transfer to a serving platter. Beat the cream for decoration (600 grams) according to the instructions in point 8. Sweeten just before the end of the batter with vanilla powdered sugar. Keep 1/4 of the cream in a posh with a star opening, for decoration. With the rest of the cream we will cover the cake and level it as best we can. At the end, sprinkle with rosemary cream on the top surface of the cake. Decorate with pieces of candied orange peel (in my case) or whatever you prefer. The cake will be kept in the covered refrigerator. It is good to have a glass or plastic bell, especially for cakes. Otherwise, it will easily attract all odors from the refrigerator. Good job and great appetite!
Prepare whipped cream first.
Put the whipped cream in the bowl and beat with the mixer until it hardens well.
The cream is being prepared for the diplomat.
In a bowl, mix the yogurts, small cubes of fruit (pineapple, banana, orange) and a large part of the whipped cream (the other side stops for garnish) and gelatin prepared according to the instructions on the package.
Step 2 - choose a bowl that will give the shape of the cake
Put food foil on the walls of the bowl, then pour the first half of the diplomat cream, then put a row of biscuits syruped with pineapple compote juice (perfectly a little, so as not to crumble) over the cream then put the other half of cream, then put the last layer of lightly syrupy biscuits.
Cover the dish with cling film and refrigerate, preferably overnight.
On the 2nd day, remove the foil and turn the cake on a plate / tray.
We also remove the food foil from the walls and decorate the cake with the remaining whipped cream according to your imagination and with kiwi slices. You can decorate with several types of fruit depending on your preference.
Diplomatic fruit cake 3
The recipe is as follows
15 tablespoons sugar
16 tablespoons flour
8 tablespoons cold water
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the sugar gradually alternating with water and beat until you get a glossy meringue. Add the yolks one by one, stirring constantly, then take out the mixer and gradually add the flour mixed with the baking powder, stirring & # 8222 over the head & # 8221. Bake for 25 minutes on the right heat.
6 tablespoons sugar
1 l fresh
250 g fruit from compote
300 ml milk
30 g gelatin
Rub the yolks with sugar, add the milk and then put them on the steam bath, stirring constantly until they thicken like a thin cream. Add gelatin dissolved in a little compote juice. Separately, cut the fruit into cubes, beat the whipped cream and the egg whites. When the mixture of milk and eggs is almost cold, add the whipped cream, the beaten egg whites and the chopped fruit.
Cut the top into 3 and syrup it with compote juice, fill it with cream and let it cool overnight.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Diploma Cake Recipe
A diploma cake with cream and fruit is a classic recipe, appreciated by all ages, eagerly awaited on holidays. It is part of the Charlotte Charlotte cakes, with walls normally lined with a rich filling of whipped cream and vanilla or, sometimes, chocolate or cocoa, if possible. It is found in various recipes, with or without fruit, but there is never a lack of pandispan and whipped cream, which can also be placed in the diplomat roll, not only in the form of a cake.
You will start preparing this graduated cake with vanilla top, where you can add a little cocoa, if you want it to be darker. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the foam with a little salt, then mix the sugar and vanilla, until it forms a foam, at which point you add the yolks and incorporate them with a spatula, adding the sifted flour. The simple diplomat cake dough is baked in the oven at 170 degrees for half an hour (to pass the toothpick test). Remove and leave to cool on a kitchen grill, then cut in half.
Meanwhile, prepare the fruit for the simple homemade vanilla cream and to garnish this fruit cake. Be careful not to use exotic fruits that are fresh, such as pineapple, kiwi, papaya or mango, which will interact with gelatin due to their enzymes and will spoil the consistency of the cream, which will not stick. Instead, you can make a diplomat cake with pineapple preserved in compote. Frozen fruits are drained, as much as possible, of water, those of compote as well, and those of large size are crushed a little.
The diplomat cream starts from beating the eggs with salt, vanilla and sugar, then goes in a bain marie on the hob or the classic stove fire and cooks up to 85 degrees Celsius (the water under the pot in which you mix the boiling liquids), stirring to not to clot. When it seems to thicken a little, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Hydrate the gelatin in cold water according to the instructions, then add it to the cream already made, which is slightly warm, but not hot, for the whipped cream cake. The result is left to cool and mix from time to time, taking care not to cool the product too quickly, in order to be able to combine it with whipped cream.
For this fruit and cream cake, you will beat the liquid cream when it is cold, before mixing it with the vanilla one and putting them on the counter.
To syrup the cake top with biscuits, make a syrup from the orange juice in which the raisins and a little rum were placed.
The graduated cake recipe starts with the use of a plate and a ring that will hold the biscuits on the edges in place. First, put the first part of the countertop down, syrupy, on the edges adding the biscuits (the two steps are interchangeable).
Mix the whipped cream for the fruit cake in vanilla cream with the aim, noticing that it will thicken due to the gelatin in the composition, adding the fruit and the candied orange peel. If you make a graduated cake with strawberries, you will place them with your hand in the cream, because the color stains when mixed. Level and place a layer of fruit on top, then a new row of cream. Then put another row of fruit or the second part of a graduated cake top with biscuits. Syrup a little and put the rest of the cream on top, leveling.
The decoration above, which can also be used for a diploma cake without baking, with biscuits and mascarpone, is made of cold whipped cream (200 ml) and a little powdered sugar and vanilla. It is positioned on top and leveled, being able to use a starry pos to form a beautiful texture. You can also put fresh fruit, candied orange or candies, among others.
For a similar dessert, without baking or hot preparation, you can try to make a diplomat cake with mascarpone and biscuits.
Ingredients for diplomat fruit cake
For simple sponge top
- 4 eggs (egg whites separated from yolks)
- 100 g caster sugar
- a drop of salt
- core of ½ vanilla pods or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 100 g sifted flour
For vanilla cream
- 5 whole eggs
- 200 g caster sugar
- a drop of salt
- core from a vanilla pod or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 30 g gelatin (granules or sheets)
- 600 ml natural cream (cream for cream with min 30% fat)
- approx. 500-600 g of fruit (cherries, peaches, pineapple, tangerines, strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 100 g raisins soaked in orange juice + 20 ml rum (genuine, with alcohol)
- 50 g finely chopped orange peel
- 200 ml natural whipped cream with 20 g powdered sugar and vanilla
- fresh seasonal fruits
- 300 g biscuits
Diplomatic fruit cake
For the countertop:
► 4 eggs
► 2 cups sugar
► a cup and a half flour
► 3 tablespoons cocoa
► 5 tablespoons oil
► 5 tablespoons of water
► a pinch of salt
For the cream:
► 4 eggs
► 200 g of sugar
► 500 ml cream
► a gelatin sachet
► lemon essence
► fruits (tangerines, grapes)
► a jelly envelope
Method of preparation:
1. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Boil the sugar and water, then pour the syrup over the egg whites. Mix well, and at the end add the yolks and oil. In the same composition, put the flour mixed with cocoa. Pour the composition into a tray lined with butter and flour and put in the oven.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the cream for the diploma cake. Rub the eggs with the sugar, put them on the steam bath and mix until they thicken. Soak the gelatin and whip the cream.
3. Mix the gelatin with the cream and whipped cream, then arrange the cake: place the top on a tray, grease it with cream and garnish with fruit. Let it cool for a few hours.
Try at home the best diplomat cake recipe with which you will impress at any anniversary or special occasion!
Diplomate Cake Decoration With Fruit
Diploma cake classic recipe with whipped cream and biscuits video recipe step by step. No wonder this diplomat fruit cake is one of the best cakes. I recently decided to publish a recipe for a diploma cake with fruit.
Diploma Fruit Cake Recipe By Mihaela Ionela Yilmaz Cookpad Recipes
Diploma Cake With Fruit And Cream Classic Recipe Urban Flavors
Homemade Diploma Fruit Cake Laura Laurențiu
Diplomat Cake With Tropical Fruits Cc Eng Under Jamilacuisine Youtube
Diploma Cake With Fruit And Cream Classic Recipe Urban Flavors
Diplomat Cake With Tropical Fruits Cc Eng Under Jamilacuisine Youtube
The diplomat cake recipe is one of the most requested and loved recipes in Romania.
Diplomate cake garnish with fruit. Diploma cake with strawberries. Diplomate fruit cake 3. Cream cheese and peach cake. I remember that when I was a child the diplomat was among my favorite lawns along with savarina was in the form of a roll decorated in abundance with whipped cream and candied fruit.
A few years ago, wherever I went to a party, there was a diploma cake. Half of this keep one for garnish and the other half mix it with the beaten egg whites and lukewarm gelatin. But every time I did it, it happened to be in a bit of a hurry and to eat before I could take a picture of it. Diploma cake chocolate cream cake for cake with margarine union.
Diplomat cake bears this name only in Romania. The recipe is in pictures and explained step by step. Written and video recipes for a delicious result. Cake with berry cream and fir cones.
Fruit cake decoration page 1 of 1. How to make vanilla mousse how to make simple decorations. By amalia on January 3, 2009 March 8, 2020 in torture. Fine and fragrant cream of delicious fruits and fluffy biscuits.
Blueberry cheesecake without baking. Diploma cake with fruit and cream. You can also use frozen or compote fruits. It is mainly prepared for birthday celebrations or on the occasion of special events in our lives.
8 eggs 15 tablespoons sugar 16 tablespoons flour 8 tablespoons cold water 2 sachets vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon baking powder beaten egg whites, add hard sugar gradually alternating with water and beat until a glossy meringue is obtained. The diploma cake with orange flavor is an elaborate preparation but it is worth all the guaranteed effort. A gala cake with homemade vanilla cream biscuits with natural whipped cream and lots of fresh and candied fruit. It can be made with fresh fruit or compote or with p.
The best diplomat cake. He is part of it. If in the meantime the gelatin has cooled, heat it again on the stove to become homogeneous. Cake with wet top and peach mousse.
A dessert without baking and in great demand. Diploma cake with fruit and whipped cream old classic recipe. At one point I was tired of him so I was doing other things. The cake is tasty and goes well in summer and is filled with various fruits.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks, and beat the first ones well with a mixer. Then, whip the cream together with the whipping cream and 200 grams of sugar. At the end, when the cream has hardened well, add the mascarpone cheese and mix for a few more minutes.
The yolks are mixed with the vanilla puddings, a little milk and the sugar. The gelatin is then dissolved in 150 ml of water and added to the milk. The remaining milk is put on the fire, left to heat, then the yolk composition and vanilla puddings are added, stirring constantly over low heat so that it does not stick. The composition should be the consistency of a cream.
Leave to cool when covered, stirring occasionally. It will strengthen more from gelatin. When completely cooled, mix with beaten egg whites and mascarpone cream. Do not use the mixer, but a spatula. When mixed well, place the pitted fruits.
Wallpaper a rectangular tray, divide the composition into three equal parts and put it this way: pour the first part into the tray, then put a layer of biscuits, place them next to each other, then put another layer of cream and one of biscuits . The last layer is cream, cover with a transparent foil and leave to cool until the next day.
The next day, remove from the cold, remove the foil and turn over on a baking sheet. Beat the whipping cream well and decorate the cake nicely. Add candy or fruit, as you like. Good appetite!